Basic 546 is cast in the same shape as our ageless classic the 511. The only difference is that the blade is made of stainless steel, which keeps the knife sharper for longer and doesn’t need so much maintenance. Smooth and simple!
Stainless steel is the best choice when working outdoors. What’s more, the blade has a perfect balance between length and breadth, giving you a better user experience. The steel has been carefully selected and treated according to our secret recipe, in our factory in Mora. The solid finger guard optimizes safety and the new, larger-shaped handle makes the knife sit even better in your hand.
- 2.0 mm thick stainless steel blade that can withstand higher loads and maintains its sharpness longer.
- Impact-resistant plastic handle with larger shape fits comfortably in the hand.
- Finger guard optimizes safety.
- Combi-sheath allows connection of two knives within the Craft category.
- Colour Black and Orange with Black Sheath
- Blade length 3.6″
- Weight 4.1 oz
- Made in Sweden